Block.io as of today, June 1st, has new restrictions on the use of its API integration. See below how to configure your script to work correctly.
1. Access this link to download the IP test file.
2. Upload this file to the folder where your script is installed (usually public_html, or another directory if you are using an additional domain)
3. In the cPanel File Manager, right click on the test.php file and click "Edit"
4. In a new tab/window of your browser, open the url Webhook.site, and copy the unique url that was generated
5. With the url copied, go back to the cPanel File Manager code editor you opened in step 3, and paste the url into the "PASTE_YOUR_WEBHOOK_URL_HERE" field, keeping the quotes (will not work if you remove)
6. Click on the Save Changes button (upper right corner)
7. Go to your site url and put /test.php at the end. Ex: google.com/test.php
An "ok" message should appear stating that it worked correctly. Now go to the Webbook website (step 4) and see that he has now received a request from your website. All you need to do now is copy the IP address from the "Host" field.
1. Access your Block.io account
2. Click on the Settings menu
3. In the "Restrict API Access" field, paste the IP address you copied from the Webhook site, and click the "Restrict API Access" button to confirm.
Test your website to make sure everything is working correctly. If it worked, you can delete the test.php file because it is no longer needed.
If you have any difficulty performing this procedure or have encountered an error, please contact me so I can help you.